The CORE Institute knows that injured athletes require expedited care in order to recover and return-to-play as quickly as possible. Our team of sports physicians understand this urgency and are dedicated to providing quality care in a timely manner. The Two-Day Athlete Guarantee Program recognizes the urgency of injured athletes and ensures patients will see one of our fellowship-trained sports providers within two business days of their initial call to The CORE Institute.
Our comprehensive orthopedic care consists of a wide range of services including shoulder & elbow surgery, hand & upper extremity surgery, knee & hip replacement, sports medicine, spine & neck surgery, interventional spine care and physical therapy. Our team of experts have extensive experience in working with athletes and serve as a team physician for several high schools and colleges.
The CORE Institute Sports Hotline gives prospective patients access to priority appointment scheduling and expedited patient care. Physicians will be notified immediately if an athlete appears on their schedule, streamlining the process for athletes.
COMMON CONDITIONS & PROCEDURES
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow & Ankle Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Rotator Cuff Tears & Repairs
- Shoulder Instability, Bankart Repair & Latarjet Repair
- Knee, Shoulder & Ankle Arthroscopy
- Fracture care
- Reparative Medicine
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Multi-ligament Knee Reconstruction & Meniscal Transplantation
- Malalignment correction of femur & tibia
- Femoral & Tibial Osteotomy
- Sports injuries