Our Orthopedic Physicians Are Here For You
The CORE Institute offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Our offices are closed on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Click here to view maps and directions to The CORE Institute locations through the Greater Phoenix area or contact us for more information.
An orthopedic physician from The CORE Institute is on call 24-hours a day, including weekends and holidays to address medical emergencies. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
To better ensure a successful visit, please bring your insurance card(s), identification, co-pay and all pertinent medical records and diagnostics (i.e., x-rays, MRIs, CTs, lab work) to your appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment with an orthopedic physician, please notify us as soon as possible so that we may use the time to see another patient in need of medical care.
You should prepare for your visit to The CORE Institute if you are a new patient by downloading and completing these Forms.
You can schedule an appointment by using our convenient, online Appointment Request Form and we will respond to you within the next business day, or you can telephone us at 1.866.974.CORE.
Currently, CORE orthopedic physicians are providers on the following insurance plans:
- AHCCCS (AP/IPA, Bridgeway, Care 1st, Evercare Select, Mercy Care)
- Az Medical Network
- Banner Medisun
- BCBS of Arizona
- BEHP (Banner Employee Health Plan)
- CCN/First Health
- Champ VA
- Concentra Manage Care
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great West
- Health Choice Arizona/ Health Choice Generations
- Health Payors Organization
- Health Net
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- Lifewise PPO
- Maricopa Health
- Medicare & Railroad Medicare
- Mercy Care Plans (Mercy Healthcare Group)
- Multiplan/PHCS (Private Health Care Systems Inc)
- Secure Horizons/Pacificare (Sun Health & Metro Networks except Thunderbird & Banner Baywood networks)
- United Health Care
- University Physician Health Group (UPH)
- Workers' Compensation
** These insurances do not necessarily apply to Physical Therapy services through The CORE Institute.