Sepein Chiang, DO
SpecialtyPrimary & Revision Joint Replacement Surgery of the Hip & Knee
Medical SchoolKirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
ResidencyMichigan State University at the Garden City Hospital
Sepein Chiang, DO a board certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedic practice including adult and pediatric fracture care and a special interest in total hip and knee joint reconstruction. He has more than ten years of orthopedic clinical experience in Arizona and serves as a clinical instructor at a local Arizona hospital.
Dr. Chiang completed his orthopedic surgery residency as well as internship at Michigan State University at the Garden City Hospital. He earned his medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri. Dr. Chiang obtained his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The CORE Institute is focused on providing an exceptional experience in every care interaction. All ratings are submitted by actual patients and verified by a leading company in the patient satisfaction industry. We measure all aspects of patient satisfaction. To ensure that we are holding ourselves to the highest standards, we partner with an independent patient satisfaction company. National Research Corporation provides the technology to display ratings and comments on our physician profile pages.Responses are measured on a scales of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score. The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of The CORE Institute.
Research & Experience
- The Efficacy of an Intra-articular Pain Pump After Total Knee Arthroplasty
Sepein Chiang, D.O., Paul Drouillard, D.O.
- Asymmetric Bilateral Traumatic Hip Dislocation in a Child: A Case Report
Sepein Chiang, D.O., Thomas DiPasquale, D.O.
- A Comprehensive Approach to Venous Thromboembolic Prophylaxis in Primary Total Knee and Hip Arthroplasty
Jim Steinberg, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O., Paul Drouillard, D.O.
- Percutaneous Reduction and Fixation of Fractures of the Calcaneus with Application of an Ilizarov Double-Calcaneal Ring External Fixator
Spencer Schuenman, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O.
- Poster: A Comprehensive Approach to Venous Thromboembolic Prophylaxis in Primary Total Knee and Hip Arthroplasty
Jim Steinberg, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O.
- Pediatric Pyogenic Sacroiliitis: A Challenging Diagnosis
The Journal of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, June 2002