In accordance with guidelines suggested by the American Medical Association, please acknowledge the following when communicating by email with any orthopedic specialist or physician:
1. Please understand that emergency needs cannot be met by email and that email is not checked on a regular basis. Urgent matters should be referred to the office or the 24-hour answering service. Emergencies should be handled by calling "911."
2. If the problem that you plan to email is complicated or long, it would be better for you to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians. If you email an extremely complex problem, we may email you back and ask you to schedule an appointment.
3. Security of email messages is limited by your server, computer, software, browser, and access to your system. Security is appropriately controlled on our website and email system.
4. Email is not a substitute for an office visit and/or physical examination. It is only a convenient means of introduction or communication to handle simple needs, questions, or drawing attention to various aspects of your care.
5. Copies of your email correspondence will be kept in your chart.
6. If you abuse your email privileges, such electronic interaction may be terminated at any time, by email filters and your messages will not be read.
Please use this contact form to provide feedback or to obtain additional information about The CORE Institute. If you would like to reach an orthopedic specialist for medical follow-up or appointments, please call 1.866.974.2673. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
The CORE Institute - Headquarters
18444 N. 25th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85023